"Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s" (Psalm 103:1-5).
Heaven Preview Foundation
where we are striving to bring a piece of Heaven to Earth
Heaven Preview Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity driven by a strong passion to impact the world with the Christian principles of love and compassion in action. While extending grants for education, disability-related issues, and counseling, we are also engaged in raising awareness in vital areas such as healthy living, spiritual well-being, and overcoming disabilities and addictions. In essence, our work revolves around a holistic view of healing.
For details, click on our
Diana Alexandra Grant
Heaven Preview Foundation, Inc. is accepting applications for a $300 Diana Alexandra Grant for Higher Education Students between October 1 and October 31, 2018. One grant will be available to a South Georgia State College student and one grant will be available to a Valdosta State University student. The application dossier should contain the following: 1) application letter, 2) supporting documentation, and 3) filled out forms (application form and grantee release consent form).
1) The application letter should be addressed to Heaven Preview Foundation Board of Directors and should highlight one obstacle or hardship the applicant experienced in his/her life and how he/she has dealt with it.
2) The following supporting documentation is required:
· Proof of school enrollment - copy of current schedule
· Proof of family or legal guardian income - last available W2 or tax return
· Proof of GPA - unofficial copy of transcript
· Proof of disability (if applicable) - medical diagnosis if available
3) Application forms and grantee release forms can be downloaded from the links below and should be emailed along with supporting documentation and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or they can be submitted to Dr. Cozma at her office UC 2042 or at the main SGSC office UC 2037, both offices at the SGSC Valdosta Entry Program.
Faculty, staff, and students are invited to celebrate the winners of the Diana Alexandra Grants in an Award Ceremony that will take place at 11:00 AM on Friday, November 9, 2018 at Valdosta State University in University Center, room 2038.
Thank you for supporting our programs!
We live in a world that is impatient with getting a quick fix for all problems. Modern science has come a long way in compensating for our physical limitations, twentieth-first century medicine offers a plethora of drugs that can cure or alleviate a great number of diseases, psychology has made emotional and mental issues into a science, and most counselors can, to a certain extent, guide people out of their hang-ups. And yet, technology fails, drugs have side effects, and no amount or type of counseling can guarantee that there will be no relapses. Our body, mind, and psyche have been designed by a loving, all-knowing Divine Creator. Since He made us, He knows us in a way no scientist, physician, or counselor can ever do. Therefore, He is our ultimate Healer. We come to have the best, fulfilled, and healthy life only when we are in harmony with God, seeking His will and purpose for our lives, desiring and working on holiness, and relying on the wisdom that comes from the Holy Spirit. We invite you to start this journey that leads to eternal life and experience with God in this earthly life "the fruit of the Spirit" that "is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control" (Galatians 5:22).